Friday, June 26, 2015

Funny Friday - June 2015

Today's post is this month's Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month, hosted by Baking in a Tornado. Funny Friday is a collaborative project between a wide variety of bloggers. Each month one of the participants submits a picture and we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that picture. Links to the other bloggers are below. Check them out to see what they came up with. Hopefully we bring a smile to your face to take you to the weekend!


baking in a tornado

Here is today's picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes.



1. "I knew the moon landing was staged!"

2. "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~ Paul Brandt

3. 


4. "I don't care if we are on the moon. I will not look at the camera with everyone else!"

5. "You mean it isn't really made of cheese?"



Be sure to check out what all the other participants came up with this week:

22 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? Staged? Really??

    ReplyDelete
  2. snorts about the staged moon scene....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...so it really isn't cheese? Bummer. Good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I LOVE #3! I'll have to share that (and #1) with my son. He is obsessed with Space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha on # 3. too funny and maybe true

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally someone mentions cheese. And #3 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought for sure there would be more cheese comments!

      Delete
  7. Call me dark or call me a realist, but #3 is my favorite. Sweet dreams, kid!

    ReplyDelete