Friday, May 29, 2015
Funny Friday May 2015
Today's post is this month's Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month, hosted by Baking in a Tornado. Funny Friday is a collaborative project between a wide variety of bloggers. Each month one of the participants submits a picture and we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that picture. Links to the other bloggers are below. Check them out to see what they came up with. Hopefully we bring a smile to your face to take you to the weekend!
Here is today's picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade.
1. Flip flop: "Crap, I lost my human again. I knew he shouldn't have had that last tequila shot."
2. Flip flop: "One is the loneliest number..."
3. What I want to know is how did the person still wearing the other flip flop not notice this one was missing?
4. Flip flop: "Still waiting for my Prince Charming..."
5. "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." – Marilyn Monroe.
Give a man a flip flop and he loses it on the beach.
Be sure to check out what all the other participants came up with this week: