Friday, May 29, 2015

Funny Friday May 2015

Today's post is this month's Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month, hosted by Baking in a Tornado. Funny Friday is a collaborative project between a wide variety of bloggers. Each month one of the participants submits a picture and we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that picture. Links to the other bloggers are below. Check them out to see what they came up with. Hopefully we bring a smile to your face to take you to the weekend!

baking in a tornado

Here is today's picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade.


1. Flip flop: "Crap, I lost my human again. I knew he shouldn't have had that last tequila shot."

2. Flip flop: "One is the loneliest number..."

3. What I want to know is how did the person still wearing the other flip flop not notice this one was missing?

4.  Flip flop: "Still waiting for my Prince Charming..."

5. "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." – Marilyn Monroe. 
     Give a man a flip flop and he loses it on the beach.

Be sure to check out what all the other participants came up with this week:

16 comments:

  1. Even though I also did your #2, the Marilyn Monroe quote is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Dying over #5!!!! How true is that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love #5, so funny because it so true! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tequila and song references seem to go hand in hand today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All excellent quotes! I do love the flip flop's points of view :)
    BTW, I'm sharing #5 with my husband!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! I wondered how the flip flop got lost too. Love your take on the Marilyn Monroe quote. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baaahahaha, I lost my human again!!
    Yep, they might have had one shot too many ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I published it I thought "Tequila makes his shoe fall off" would have been funny too.

      Delete
  8. Ha! Give a man a flip flop... too funny!

    ReplyDelete