Wednesday, May 7, 2014

100 Happy Days - Week 9

Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. 


Silence of the Mom


Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!



Day 57 - Lunch with my girl!


Day 58 - Discovered Authentic Weather app.


Day 59 - Got caught in the rain walking the girls'
brother to his friend's house down the street.


Day 60 - Spying on my hot hubby.


Day 61 - A beautiful walk through a local preserve.


Day 62 - Catching the baby climb out of 
the entertainment center...again...


Day 63 - School-supply cakes for
Teacher Appreciation Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment