Wednesday, April 23, 2014

100 Happy Days - Week 7

Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. This is a great way to get some exposure and discover some new blogs that might pique your interest.

Silence of the Mom


Part of the success of any link-up is participation from everyone who links up. I hope you will take time to read through some, if not all of the other posts, but I ask that you please read at least the post before your own and leave a comment for them. Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!


Day 43 - My little snuggle-bug. I wish I could
crawl in there with her!

Day 44 - My first attempt at a Pineapple 
Upside-Down cake. I intentionally left off some 
cherries because the hubs doesn't like them. 
Heathen!

Day 45 - Snuggles with bubby 
after our scary trip to the ER!

Day 46 - A big, bubbly pot of homemade chili!

 Day 47 - Peekaboo! Easter fun!

 
Day 48 - Watching the baby grow and explore.
Yes, she's INSIDE the entertainment center!

Day 49 - My goofy daughter coming out of the
bathroom after her shower wearing this mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment