Wednesday, April 30, 2014

100 Happy Days - Week 8

Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. 


Silence of the Mom


Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!

Day 50 - My goofy kid!


Day 51 - The baby exploring outside.


Day 52 - Family fun-day at the pool!


Day 53 - Spending time with my daughter.
Even if it is Rainbow Looming!


Day 54 - Lunch with my girls!


Day 55 - Dinner outside with my Dad who
is visiting from Tennessee.


 Day 56 - Snacks at a local park that we
are trying to save from being sold to a
developer who wants to put up a strip-mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment