Wednesday, April 16, 2014

100 Happy Days - Week 6


Silence of the Mom


Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. This is a great way to get some exposure and discover some new blogs that might pique your interest.

Part of the success of any link-up is participation from everyone who links up. I hope you will take time to read through some, if not all of the other posts, but I ask that you please read at least the post before your own and leave a comment for them. Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!

Most of all, have fun!


**Note about this week's pictures: I screwed up the numbering. They should go from Day 36 - 42. I'm too lazy to go back through and change them all. I will resume at the correct number in next week's post!**



Day 34 - Seeing the artwork 
my kids do at school!


Day 35 - Watching the baby try to 
figure out the walking thing!


Day 36 - Donuts. With Peeps!


Day 37 - Fun at the park with the kiddos!


Day 38 - Beautiful Florida spring day!


 Day 39 - Knowing that I didn't have 
to deal with the lice on these girls. 
(Hubs had to handle it out of town!)


Day 40 - Leaving this note in the hubs'
lunchbox after he told me he said to one
of his coworkers the other day "that bitch
didn't put cheese on my sandwich"!
(We were out of cheese when I made his
lunch that day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment