Wednesday, April 2, 2014

100 Happy Days Week 4


Silence of the Mom


Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. This is a great way to get some exposure and discover some new blogs that might pique your interest.

Part of the success of any link-up is participation from everyone who links up. I hope you will take time to read through some, if not all of the other posts, but I ask that you please read at least the post before your own and leave a comment for them. Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!

Most of all, have fun!



 
Day 22 - Ice-cream on the face at the
Chinese Buffet!

Day 23 - Those chubby cheeks!

Day 24 - Brotherly love!

Day 25 - Fitting into another pair
of pre-preggo pants!


 Day 26 - Picking up my crazy-ass dog
from the boarder!

Day 27 - The baby chewing 
on a rib bone!

Day 28 - The 8 year old taking care of
her responsibilities and keeping her
hermit crabs alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment