Tuesday, March 25, 2014

100 Happy Days Week 3


Silence of the Mom


Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. This is a great way to get some exposure and discover some new blogs that might pique your interest.

Part of the success of any link-up is participation from everyone who links up. I hope you will take time to read through some, if not all of the other posts, but I ask that you please read at least the post before your own and leave a comment for them. Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!

Most of all, have fun!



 

Day 15 - Being goofy with my boy at lunch!


Day 16 - My cousin from England 
doing homework with my son!

Day 17 - Watching the big kids 
playing in the pool!

Day 18 - My puppy! (One of them.)

Day 19 - The longest picture in the world!

Day 20 - My kids enjoying a trip to 
Disney with their Dad!

Day 21 - Samoa flavored coffee creamer...
on clearance for $0.56 per bottle!!


2 comments:

  1. How many of those creamers did you buy?! Also, I can't roll my tongue. Does that mean we can't be friends? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 4. They're good until July. lol. I figured 4 for the price of 1 was a pretty good deal. And yes, we can still be friends. There is always one slightly more talented friend in the group. ;-)

    ReplyDelete