Wednesday, March 19, 2014

100 Happy Days Week 2


Silence of the Mom


Welcome to week 2 of 100 Happy Days!  Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "An InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. This is a great way to get some exposure and discover some new blogs that might pique your interest.

Part of the success of any link-up is participation from everyone who links up. I hope you will take time to read through some, if not all of the other posts, but I ask that you please read at least the post before your own and leave a comment for them.


Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!



Day 8 - Coffee. Dunkin' Donuts coffee to be exact.
I woke up to find we were out of coffee and happily
remembered that they reopened DD just down the street!

Day 9 - Haribo Gummi Bears. They are the best. 
Especially the white ones. Nuff said.

Day 10 - Snuggling with Teddy while we watch
bubby and sissy at Tae Kwon Do practice.

Day 11 - Watching old cartoons with the kids, 
that I used to watch as a kid!

Day 12 - Drive-in movie with the family!
Mr. Peabody and Sherman!

Day 13 - Waking up to see the 7 year-old 
comforting the baby.

Day 14 - Another childhood flashback of mine - 
Monopoly with my kids!


2 comments: