Friday, March 7, 2014

100 Happy Days Week 1


Silence of the Mom



Each week, on Wednesday, I will open up a new blog post with my previous 7 days of happy. At the bottom you will have the opportunity to link up your blog post. Click on the "An InLinkz Link-Up" button to share your blog post. This is a great way to get some exposure and discover some new blogs that might pique your interest.

Part of the success of any link-up is participation from everyone who links up. I hope you will take time to read through some, if not all of the other posts, but I ask that you please read at least the post before your own and leave a comment for them.


Don't forget to grab my 100 Happy Days button to paste into your blog post!


Most of all, have fun!




Day 1 - My Facebook page makes me happy. 
I love the interaction I have with my readers.



 Day 2 - Finding this little Lego army protecting
our front door made me happy. I pity any burglar
who tries to break in and steps on those suckers!



Day 3 - Watching my 1 year old dancing
made me happy.



Day 4 - Jamming out to No Doubt with the baby
on the way home from the school drop off
made me happy!


Day 5 - Playing with the baby in the bath
made me happy!



Day 6 - Walking out into my backyard to 
a beautiful blue sky and vibrant colors
made me happy!


Day 7 - The garden the kids and I planted is
starting to grow. Peas, radishes, carrots, 
cherry tomatoes, red bell peppers 
and watermelon!


So there you have my list for this week of little things that made me happy. What made you happy this week?



2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Can I join? (I'm super new to blogging so I guess the next question is HOW do I join :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Absolutely! Every Wednesday I am going to post the previous week's pictures of things that made me happy (at least 1 picture each day). All you have to do is post your week's pictures on your blog and then link-up at the bottom of my post.

      Delete