Friday, February 7, 2014
The Pit and The Peak 3
It's that time again - time for the Pits and The Peaks link-up. I don't have a whole lot this week, it was pretty even-keeled around these parts.
- My dad went back to Tennessee.
- The 7 yo projectile vomited all over the hallway, right outside the bathroom. Twice.
- Had a difficult time with a loved one who is going through some emotional turmoil and can't get himself cleaned up.
- The baby kept me up pretty much all night Wednesday. She coughed when she cried and cried when she coughed. It was a nightmare. There was not enough coffee in the world to keep me going yesterday.
- Got a job interview for next week. (This could also be a "pit" since I really don't want to go back to work, but don't really have a choice.)
- The baby started saying "bubbles" and "nana" (banana).
- She also started pulling up and then letting go and standing unsupported for a few seconds.
- The 8 yo got a 92 and a 100 on two math tests. (She needed the confidence boost.)
How was your week?