- The 11 month old is teething and fighting some sort of cold. As a result, she has been whiny, clingy, fussy and angry. I have had zero to no sleep the last few nights.
- I am cranky (see above). As a result I am short tempered and easily aggravated. Not good news for anyone in our household including me because I get mad at myself.
- I have been searching for a job for the last 7'ish months to no avail.
- I have a constant knot in my stomach over custody/child support/visitation issues we are going back to court over with both of our exes.
- I was on emergency unemployment, (which was cancelled as of December 28), to help out while I'm looking for another job. I was laid off in March of last year from a job I had been at for almost 4 years. Now that they cancelled the program I am trying to figure out how to make ends meet on just the hubby's income.
- My kids for their progress reports and aced this last quarter! I am so proud of them and the hard work they put into school and homework.
- There was no school on Monday for MLK Day or on Tuesday (teacher in-service day). This meant that there were no school lunchesto pack, no homework to do and no manic school-day running around to do for those two days!
- My best friend and her hubby and 2 kids came to visit for 4 nights. It was the first time I had met her 9 month old - they live in DC.
- My vacuum died...which at first glance seems like it should be a "pit" but as a result my mamma bought be a Dyson Animal. That thing is freakin' amazing! (But I'm kinda grossed out about how little my last vacuum picked up in comparison.)
- Aside from teething and colds, I am blessed with 5, yes 5, beautiful, healthy, amazing children, a wonderful husband, and family and friends who I couldn't shine life without.
- My Facebook page, which I created to help promote my blog, is slowly but surely climbing the "like" ladder. I am meeting some amazing people and other bloggers. I feel blessed to have people who are actually interested in some of the things I have to say!
So those are my highs and lows for this week. Nothing earth-shattering or overly dramatic or exciting, but they are mine, all mine!
How's your week been?